5.10.06

sentimental leaving post

Oh come on, you knew it was coming. :) The boss has blessed us so much to live in such a beautiful, picturesque part of the world! Now that we're moving, I've been frantically taking pictures so that I can remember everything. I've been planning to do a scrapbook page on the seasons of this town, and I have each month except winter. I'm really sad about that because with the snow that supposedly comes (didn't happen last year) it should be beautiful. Hopefully I'll get a copy of a picture of the winter scene here from someone, or steal one off the internet. I'm not above pulling off a picture as my own. :) So here are pics of our little Himalayan town from the past year, which we will cherish forever:

Mountain view from my daily walk with Chini


Springtime


Summer


Monsoon


Autumn

3 comments:

Sneds said...

woah that really is beautiful. you guys have been very lucky...i didnt realize how awesome it was there. good luck with the move!

RamonaMoma said...

Will you take the monkeys with you to the city?

Anonymous said...

They must are employed in any under legal standing approved institution to earn about 1000 in every thirty day period [url=http://www.lshru.co.uk/]quick loans jelly fish[/url] http://www.quickloansjellyfish.co.uk/ After you are accepted for a loan you'll be connected with money lenders who are willing to work with you whether or not you have good credit, unfavorable credit ratings or not any credit http://www.lshru.co.uk/