- You wake your spouse up by exclaiming, "Honey it's a cool one today. The high is only supposed to be 100!"
- Even the cows fight for a spot in the shade in the park and the mosquitoes have given up completely.
- You cook your dinner in the early morning because otherwise you melt.
- You look forward to your nightly cold shower.
- You think, it's almost June. Time for my bi-annual de-worming pill.
- Your friendly neighborhood ice cream wallah isn't open during the afternoon because, "It's too hot for ice cream."
- Locals wear watermelon hats.
summer in the city
You know it's summertime in the Capital when...