12.12.05

did you feel the mountains tremble?

Sorry I know I've been blogging a lot lately. But I'm guessing this one is probably necessary, for my family's sake, at least.

Once again, we're okay after an earthquake. This one was a bit stronger, to us at least, but not in Richter's opinion. We were awakened at about 3am this morning because our house was shaking, which also made our bedroom door rattle around a bit. Not ever feeling an earthquake before (remember the last one I was at the market and didn't feel a thing), I think it was pretty intelligent 3am conversation for me to turn to husband and say, "We're having an earthquake." I'm now ready for my Rocket Science degree.

So, to summarize, we're okay, our town is okay, and from what we've read so far, the epicenter is okay as well.

No comments: